Home and Garden

The list: Kitchen supplies

In Kitchen on August 25, 2012 at 11:00 am

Here’s what we are using for the kitchen and dining room:

Shaker style kitchen

Kitchen units:  Cotswood by Crown Imperial, with Beecn worktop ordered through Benchmarx

Half in “grey/green” (not shown here) and half in “stone”. Fitted by local fitter. If you live in London and want to know who, contact me.

Handles and knobs: Hafele zinc 32mm knob and 104mm zinc pull handle

rangemaster elan 90

Cooking: Rangemaster Elan 90 Duel Fuel in black

caple tap and belfast sink

Tap and sink: Caple Knighsbridhe tap (through the excellent Appliance House) and Yorskshire belfast sink

and the less pretty bits, but the ones that take even more reserach (esp to hood):

Neff 73cm integrated hood

Neff 151L integrated fridge

Neff 91L integrated freezer


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: